In our role as a production service provider, we cover the complete contract manufacturing of electronic assemblies, devices and systems – from development, through to printing the circuit board, right up until the polished test concepts and global delivery.
Our service portfolio covers:
- Development of hardware and software for electro-mechanical and electronic components. Customer-specific designs – from the printed circuit board, across the assemblies, right through to devices and systems.
- Development of test procedures according to customer-specific guidelines and legal provisions.
- Fully automatic and/or manual equipping, testing and installation of assemblies using the most cutting-edge technology.
- Organization, management and execution of the entire production and delivery chain.
Development & industrialization
- Circuit and layout
- Software and mechanics
- Tests and qualifications according to customer specifications
- Development service for the completion of E²MS products
- Optimized production processes
- Consultation for DFM and DFT
- Implementation of customer-specific requirements into the process and proof of process
- Supplier selection and tool procurement
- CO² marking laser for PCB labeling
- Soldering paste printing with +/- 12.5 µm accuracy
- SMD assembly
- Reflow oven with N2
- AOI for assembly and soldering
- X-ray inspection with 0.5 µm detail recognition
- Depanelization by means of milling, sawing or parallel separation blade
- THT assembly
- In-circuit test including functional check and programming
- Installation of electronics, including visible parts
- 2K encapsulation: epoxy, silicon
- Product-specific functional check including haptics, paint and luminosity
- Test of the thermal connection between the power component and the cooling element
- Repair station for QFP, PLCC, QFN, BGA, µBGA, and more
After sales & logistics
- Procurement of input materials
- Handling goods provided
- Packaging in line with customer specifications
- Handling reusable packaging
- Global delivery
- Change management
- Series end and spare parts management
- End-of-life inventories